amalgam neuro-toxicalogy..

john john at nine7.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 11 23:43:49 EST 1996

This idea that very poisonus mercury is bad if in the mouths fillings is
credible to anyone seemingly.
But is it actualy possible to reason with a dentist to have a tooth pulled
pronto, like in the old days?
Likly no.
I wonder where personality fits into this culture of untouchability.
I mean are there clans of industrial pharmesuticals owner families that are
notorias for bad behavior?
I know that rumours abound, certain companys products when chalanged in the
past, have had the chalangers verbaly warned of physical violance.

 --Yours
sincerely John G.
 Us neuron's don't know that much-period. (Everybody wants to
be certifiably nice on this tide of awesome tech' power.)c? (Posts mispelt or
not should be written with content to be worth saving so as apathy doesn't
drown lurkers)c?