ACTIVITY METER FOR LAB ANIMALS
75144.2413 at CompuServe.COM
Wed Aug 21 08:55:49 EST 1996
The behavioral change in response to drug in laboratory animals
can be assessed partly by monitoring through the "Auto-Track"
animal Activity Meter. The system has an interface to IBMPC/AT
compatible computers that provides complete automation of data
collection. It also provides 'zoning' capability and monitors
subject entries and latencies for up to multiple user-defined
cage areas. The following features are very unique for
1. Monitors upto 16 cages simultaneously.
2. Distance travelled and pattern of movement data.
3. Separates ambulatory activity from total activity.
4. Provides zone monitoring capability.
5. Can be optionally equipped for animal rotation monitor.
6. Computer storage of processed and raw data.
7. 15 infra-red photocell per axis.
8. Primary vertical sensor for rearing activity and secondary
vertical sensor is for jumping.
If you need further information, please e-mail your postal
address. I will be happy to mail you all information.
Internet: 75144.2413 at compuserve.com
More information about the Toxicol