Head lice and Organo-phosphates.

stjasmpa at aol.com stjasmpa at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 21:40:34 EST 1996


I thought that lindane was not recommended for use in children. In fact, I
thought that it was being phased out, if not completly banned. 

Nix usually does the job is is much less toxic than either an
organophosphate or lindane. But be careful, studies in rats have shown
pyrethroids to be much more toxic to young animals than to older ones. 

susan Sharpe
Carrboro, NC



More information about the Toxicol mailing list