Head lice and Organo-phosphates.

tom c. cigolott at nbnet.nb.ca
Thu Dec 12 16:07:15 EST 1996

In message <19961208.114312.93 at halmarax.demon.co.uk> -
Tony at halmarax.demon.co.uk (Tony Halmarack)Sun, 08 Dec 1996
11:43:12 +0100 writes:
]
]I live at a boarding school which my wife and daughter attend for various
]reasons. For some time there has been a head-louse infestation, treated
]with Organo-phosphates. I'm very unhappy with two aspects of this.
]The use of these particular chemicals in the first place and the
]ineffective piece-meal methods employed.
]Please can anyone advise as to alternative treatments and procedures?
]--
]Tony Halmarack =*= Tony at halmarax.demon.co.uk

Don't forget to clean....clean.....clean....

But for the head, I have heard that using _skin so soft_ or tea
tree oil shampoo is variably effective.

compliance is a toughie especially when one can't control the
school environment.