MEASURING O2 WITH 0.001%

JanCzek janczek at aol.com
Wed Dec 18 10:07:01 EST 1996

PARAMAGNETIC OXYGEN ANALYZER
We developed new , very stable gaseous oxygen analyzer which has
resolution and stability of 0.001% O2. It is insensitive to other gases
except of  NO2.  It has unique ability of being adjusted to operate within
a  1% to 100% adjustable window ( span) anywhere within its 0-100%
operating range. If features digital display , RS-232 computer interface ,
linear voltage output and 4-20mA industrial application output.
Air sample flow is 5 to 200 mL/min or larger if needed.
Let  me know if you need more information.
Jan Czekajewski
janczek at aol.com