(no subject)

Fabrizio Agostini fabrizioagostini at fi.flashnet.it
Thu Dec 19 12:57:38 EST 1996

> Newsgroup: bionet.toxicology

I am searching useful information on products, over the counter drugs
like vitamins and prescription drugs tampering, contamination and
poisoning.

If You have any relevent information or if You found a patient or if you
took vitamins or other products or drugs and have suspect that is
contaminated please contact me via e-mail.

In Your reply please make description of symptoms, kind of product,
dosage, expiration date, name of the product and of the producer.

Any doctor that read this message and have patients with equilibrium
problems (vertigins), liver problems, hearth problems or problems not
well correlable with reported sympotms or that may resemble panic attacs
or other not well defined diseases is invited to contact me via e-mail.

Thank You!

Fabrizio Agostini

fabrizioagostini at fi.flashnet.it