carbon monoxide exposure

Matthew Jay Smiley majsmile at silver.ucs.indiana.edu
Thu Feb 8 15:56:21 EST 1996

Could anyone tell me what the possible effects of low level CO exposure
for approx. 3 months might be? I had a million symptoms, and i don't know
what was related to the CO, but when the gas company came, they said it
was 200 ppm over what could possibly kill you. (of course this was inside
the furnace room, so once the air made its way into the living/bedroom it
wasnt as potent, i suppose, but strong enough to make the CO detector i
finally bought go off continuosly. i also wonder if there was any affect
on my cats?
Thanks!
mj