help with mineral levels

Alfred Wayne Mitchell amitchell at UPEI.CA
Fri Feb 16 07:54:11 EST 1996

         Hello. I am looking for mineral levels (Selenium, Copper, Zinc,
Lead) and vitamins A & E levels in serum and tissues for animals such as
goats, eagles, loons, emus, and elephants. Actually, a good comprehensive
listing for a wide array of animals would be very helpful. I can find very
readily these values for cattle, dogs, horses, pigs, and poultry but this
is very restrictive. If anyone knows of such a book or a place to find
these values elsewhere I would appreciate it if you would let me know by
either posting to this newsgroup or E-mailing me at AMITCHELL at UPEI.CA

                                               Thank you.