NH3 and trout (eggs) - need refs please

Laughlin, Jim Jim.Laughlin at metrokc.gov
Wed Feb 28 13:04:39 EST 1996

Kevin -
	Sorry it took me so long to respond to you but here are some references
that you might find useful.

Rice, Stanley D. and Robert M. Stokes.  1975.  Acute toxicity of ammonia
to several developmental stages of rainbow trout, Salmo gairdneri.
Fishery Bulletin: vol 73, no.1.

J.F. de L.G. Solbe and D.G. Shurben.  1989.  Toxicity of ammonia to
early life stages of rainbow trout (Salmo gardneri).  Wat. Res., Vol.
23, No.1, pp. 127-129.

This should help you get started.  If I can be of further help let me
know.
Sincerely,

Jim.Laughlin at metrokc.gov
Metropolitan King County Environmental Laboratory
322 W. Ewing St.
Seattle, WA  98119
206-684-2358
Fax: 206-684-2395