RFD: sci.med.toxicology

Greg Wagner spirited at aimnet.com
Fri Jan 12 00:55:59 EST 1996

The rationale behind your position seems well thought out.  However,the
most important issue to me, regardless of the number of newsgroups, is
what can be done to establish traffic by experienced toxicologists. Of
particular interest to me are those from the pharmaceutical, biotech,
chemical, cosmetic and related industries.  Their presence is notably
absent, despite a charter that would include them under its umbrella.

Dr. Miller, perhaps the upcoming SOT meeting would provide an
opportunity to further advertise this newsgroup and establish dialog
topics that would provide a high level of interest to industrial and
other applied toxicologists.

Regards, Greg Wagner (spirited at aimnet.com)