Arsenic check in toenails

Greg Wagner spirited at aimnet.com
Sun Jan 14 17:50:53 EST 1996

Yes, I think I can probably help you with that information. The
place to look is in the dermatology literature.  There have been
lit. reviews written on the nail, and there's actually a few good
books that have been published in the past few years.

A good contact point for the dermatology community is Dr. A. Huntley
(achuntley at ucdavis.edu).

Greg Wagner (spirited at aimnet.com)