Disease Biology search engine (WWW)

Jules Berman jjberman at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 16 11:01:07 EST 1996

Pathology Informatics, Inc., invites toxicologists and other
health professionals to visit our new web site:

http://www.pathinfo.com/

This is the location of our Lightning Hypertext of Disease search
engine, that performs simple Boolean searches on a database
composed of more than 21,000 information packets related to
disease biology.

All searches are free, and, at this time, there is no limit to
the number of permitted searches.

Some of the fields covered by the Lightning Hypertext are ignored
by traditional paper texts, and include: TOXICOLOGY, statistics,
epidemiology, incidence data, molecular biology, autopsy issues,
medicolegal issues, and internet issues.

Most of the information is geared to pathologists
and other health professionals.  Therefore,
OUR SEARCH ENGINE SHOULD NOT BE USED BY LAY PERSONS
INTERESTED IN SELF-DIAGNOSIS OR SELF-TREATMENT.

Queries and comments can be e-mailed to Jules Berman at:
jjberman at ix.netcom.com