Snake venom is related to ATP/Tpx-1 domain.

Tseng-Yuan chang ls01 at NDMC1.NDMCTSGH.EDU.TW
Sat Jun 1 02:36:27 EST 1996

Dear Sir,

Recently, I have found the new DNA sequence in Taiwan habu.
This sequence is similar to androgen epididymis glycoprotein
(AEG), vespid allergins (antigen 5) and pathogenesis-related
proteins of plants. By the way, there have two specific domains in
this new sequence. Two specific domains are related to ATP/GTP-
binding site motif A (P-loop) and mammalian testis-specific
protein Tpx-1. Could someone tell me what relationships among
these proteins can suggest the function of this new sequence of Taiwan habu?

Your prompt reply would be appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
Tseng-Yuan Chang
1996/06/01/15/28min