Toxicology database?

Laughlin, Jim Jim.Laughlin at metrokc.gov
Mon Jun 17 17:57:19 EST 1996

Achim -
	The U.S. EPA maintains a toxicology database called AQUIRE (or AQUatic
toxicity Information REtrieval database).  They also maintain a database
for Risk Assessment (ASTER) and Ecotoxicology (ECOTOX).  They contain
information on aquatic life, plants and terrestrial wildlife.  The
service is free to government agencies.  I don't know what the cost is
to non-government.  You can call them at 218-720-5602 or e-mail through:

outreach at du4500.dul.epa.gov

I hope this was of some help.
Sincerely,

Jim.Laughlin at metrokc.gov
Metropolitan King County Environmental Laboratory
322 W. Ewing St.
Seattle, WA  98119
206-684-2358
Fax: 206-684-2395