career in toxicology?

Robert Poole rpoole at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 20 22:23:21 EST 1996

Hello.  I am a third year pharmacy student.  After I graduate (in
1998), I plan to continue my education and either pursue a Ph.D in
toxicology (or some other pharmaceutical science) or a Pharm.D.  At
this point I am mainly interested in the graduate school option and
would like to hear from toxicologists.  Are there many job
opportunities?  Do you enjoy your work?  Any information you could give
me on this line of work would be greatly appreciated.  Please respond
to this newsgroup or to my e-mail address (below).
Thank you,
Eileen Poole
eileen at unm.edu