Olestra - The synthetic 'fat'

Samuel J Ralph sralph at plato.ucs.mun.ca
Sat Mar 2 06:40:07 EST 1996

Hi. I'm doing a presentation on olestra for some of the graduate students in
our Biochemistry department. Since this is a kind of informal presentation,
I'm doing a little experiment along the way...I want to obtain all my
reference material from the internet. Thus far, I've found loads of articles,
but no pictures!

If anyone has a picture of the olestra molecule (any format) that they could
email to me or knows of a web site where I could find it, I'd really
appreciate hearing from you.

PS: My presentation is in 2 weeks.

PPS: Do you think electronic text editors eliminate the need for post scripts?

TIA...

--
Samuel Ralph
Marooned in Memorial's Biochemistry Department :)