Pyrethrum - Plant? I am urgently looking for a picture of this...Proper name is Tanacetum?

Tony Lowe tonylowe at ihug.co.nz
Sun Mar 3 07:36:21 EST 1996

Hi, Tanacetum is Tansy,Pyrethrum as used as herbicide is
Pellitory(Anacyclus) although it is often spoken as a different variety,
Pellitory persia(chrysanthemum roseum)strangely enough chrysantemum ,this
is the variety I use as herbicide.To confuse matters Fever few is also
Pyethrum and this is the Pyrethrum I use medically.What do you wish to
achieve with it.
                                   tony (aka. warlock)