Dank -- What next?

peter bell at morpheus.cis.yale.edu
Mon Mar 4 22:53:17 EST 1996

Dank is known here in New Haven as "illy."  It's been a newsworthy problem
hereabouts for around 2-3 years.

When I first read about it, the date of the paper happened to be April
1st, and I assumed the article was an April Fool's Day report.  Friends
in LA assured me that it had been in use for some time there -- I'd guess
on the order of 5-8 years ago, at the latest.

-Peter

--
bell at minerva.cis.yale.edu | http://pantheon.cis.yale.edu/~bell/bell.html
"Whatever our positions lost in logic might be recovered with invective.