Bacterial Markers For Pollution

Peter Wilson wilsonpj at eng.derby.ac.uk
Mon Mar 11 11:55:27 EST 1996

I am doing a Seminar on bacterial markers for pollution using a
cellulare receptors to activate specific genes that would produce a
markers that could be simply tested for.
Any help that anyone can offer in this area would be much appreicate,
I have been told about AH receptors I have no idea what these are
but have been told that I should look at them any help in this area
esspecially would be of use.
Thankyou inadvance for your advice and help and I would appreciate it
if you could email me as I have limited access to these groups and
cannot get to read them regualy.
Peter Wilson