Electromagnetic fields

WAYDE WESTON/ANATOMY westonw at JEFLIN.TJU.EDU
Wed May 22 10:22:52 EST 1996

Can anyone in this group comment on the potential human health hazards of
electromagnetic fields of the sort generated by high tension electrical
wires?  I have always regarded rumors of such hazards as pretty much
unfounded, but we are considering buying a house near a set of high
tension wires and are wondering what the current opinions on the subject
are.  If anyone could direct me to some journal articles or reviews I
would be most appreciative also.  Thanks - Wayde M. Weston, Ph.D., Dep't
of Pathology, Anatomy and Cell Biology, Thomas Jefferson University,
Philadelphia, PA <westonw at jeflin.tju.edu>