Info

Jan Flour jr. jan.flour at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Nov 5 08:40:12 EST 1996

This isn't, as some of you may have hoped, a reply to any of your questions but rather a big question itself.
I am writing an essay on drugs, their effects, composition, the way the penal system treats addicts, etc...
Any contributions concerning any of these topics will be thankfully accepted.

ps: it would help me a great deal if some replies would be given in French.
    And, just for the record (it might actually motivate some of you) I'm a stnt in Criminology.