HHMI's Beyond Bio-101 now on the net

Chuck Miller rellim at MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU
Thu Nov 14 10:57:20 EST 1996

The following announcement describes useful information for those who
advise undergraduates on career paths. It discusses pre-doctoral and
doctoral training in the sciences.

Dr. Charles A. Miller, rellim at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
Dept. Environmental Health Sciences, SL29
Room 374, Center for Bioenvironmental Research
Tulane Univ. School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
1430 Tulane Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70112
(504)585-6942