CALL FOR DISCUSSION: P450/bionet.molecules.p450

Eli Hestermann ehestermann at whoi.edu
Fri Nov 22 10:23:50 EST 1996

While reading through the proposed charter for the new group I noticed
that regulation of P450s will be discussed.  I am curious if this
extends to discussions of signalling molecules such as the aryl
hydrocarbon and glucocorticoid receptors.  I would be most interested in
such discussions, and they don't seem to have a home in the bionet
hierarchy yet.  I know such threads may become peripheral to P450s, but
that already seems to have been invited by including the Phase II
enzymes in the charter.
--
Eli V. Hestermann
ehestermann at whoi.edu