Ovidio De Leon odeleon at
Sat Nov 23 14:36:57 EST 1996

Avoid the terrible and long term side effects of RITALIN by substituting
it with good nutrition and dietary supplements.  Help your children and
relatives to get rid of this #1 Psychiatric Disorder in America.  Not
with drugs, but with pure common sense.  This is the Natural
Alternative!  If you would like to know more about this, I can send you
a free tape which will explain the details.  Just email me your name and
address...and dont worry, I will not give it out to mailing list

Jay De Leon