WWW>Toxicology Meetings Diary

A Miller editor at chemind.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 31 05:24:35 EST 1996

If you are organising a toxicology conference or seminar, please consider
posting the details to our meetings database at Chemistry & Industry - it's
a free service.

The database has around 400 or so meetings in it, on various biological,
chemical and related topics. It's fully searchable, and meeting organisers
can use an online form at the web site to post their meeting details to the
database.

We have a few toxicology meetings in the database already, but we'd like
more. So please take advantage of the service to add an announcement of
your own meeting. (Or search it to see if there are meetings you'd like to
attend.)

Visit http://ci.mond.org and look in the Meetings section.

--
A Miller