Nitrate in wells - Constructed Wetlands?

Elizabeth Winter ewinter at newmex.com
Mon Apr 7 07:33:44 EST 1997

Hello ground water/ground-water/groundwater experts and others:

It looks like I'm about to have a crash course in constructed wetlands this
year.  Could the following scenario (nitrate contamination of drinking water
wells, RFI quoted below) benefit from constructed/restored wetlands
treatment?  And, could those of you who respond(ed) regarding the
nitrate-in-wells problem please send me a cc: as well?

Thanks in advance,

Elizabeth Winter
Taos, NM
ewinter at taos.newmex.com

Elizabeth Winter	ewinter at taos.newmex.com
Taos, NM

Please note:  For awhile I had two E-Mail addresses.  Now there's just the one.