Tetrodotoxin, HELP

Paul Tomasevich pct9070 at webtv.net
Mon Apr 28 18:29:12 EST 1997

I am having a hard time finding info on the toxiconkinetics of  TTD
poisoning. Also looking for major processes involved in filtration and
excretion of the poison(linear or non, mfo's?, high or low first pass?,
etc). If any one can help with were to find info or can tell me any ,
please write me. Our library on campus is not very good. Thank you, in
return I will thank you gratefully and I will send you a joke.

                                    PAULIE
                                  pct9070 at webtv.net