Doctors are you keeping up with clo2 information???????

Explorer news at gate.net
Tue Dec 2 05:24:10 EST 1997

Clo2 is causing seizures, lung damage, loss of memory. sleeping disorder,
and more.
I am trying to get some case files on other clo2 exposure that have caused
seizures, but there are doctors in the field that tell me there is no
information to support this,
Well I am no doctor but I have found a case where this has been documented,
are these doctors not keeping up with what it going on?
Well I guess you have your good doctors and you have your slackers
so for you doctors out there that keep up with current events. please let me
know what you have.
Thanks
L.M.