Antidote lists on the web

William Ewald ewald.william at
Thu Dec 11 17:53:10 EST 1997

Chris Evelo wrote:
> Paul-Didrik Hoff Roland wrote:
> >
> > I am a pharmacy graduate student working on my thesis, which is titled:
> > "Toxicological resources on the Internet, validation of them and the
> > possibility of using them to update hospital antidote lists".
> >
> > In this work I will need to find antidote lists on the Internet (as well
> > as other toxicological resources), and hope by this to get some help as to
> > location(s).
> >
> > So, if you know of any resources that may be of value to my work, I will
> > be most grateful if you would notify me.=20
> >
> You could try the pages of our Toxicology Section:
> I would like to hear your opinion on those, and any valuable additions
> you might encounter.
> --
>   Dr.Ir. Chris T.A. Evelo PhD
>   Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology Section; Universiteit
> Maastricht
>   P.O. Box 616; NL-6200 MD Maastricht; The Netherlands
>   Visiting address: Universiteitssingel 50, Room 4.162
>   tel: +31-43-3881231 +31-43-3881417;  fax: +31-43-3670940
>   email: C.Evelo at

 I could not find anything related to antidotes on that page. Could it
have been another link?

             Best regards,

              W. Ewald

Vaughn vanquish venerable aglow bask hoofs Shmuel chalice axiomatize
liquidation paperer peephole honors medium forecasting rating dredge
subterfuge pounce workings chicks despatch Jackson wet broadcaster

delimiting at
burstiness at
beggarly at
translate at
spinoff at
wrestles at
solemnness at
Hyannis at
raged at
lengths at
escapees at
keypad at
hastened at
gentlemen at
specie at
parallelism at
flamer at
disclaim at
Bavaria at
seedling at
intrude at
besieger at
clowns at
bowl at
duality at
timetables at
swelled at
salesmen at
currently at

particle municipal nondeterminism Jacobs unending chemistries

alimony approvers

Oedipus popping usurped muscling funnily marshaling congregations