Antidote lists on the web

Chris Evelo C.Evelo at
Thu Dec 11 08:41:10 EST 1997

Paul-Didrik Hoff Roland wrote:
> I am a pharmacy graduate student working on my thesis, which is titled:
> "Toxicological resources on the Internet, validation of them and the
> possibility of using them to update hospital antidote lists".
> In this work I will need to find antidote lists on the Internet (as well
> as other toxicological resources), and hope by this to get some help as to
> location(s).
> So, if you know of any resources that may be of value to my work, I will
> be most grateful if you would notify me.=20

You could try the pages of our Toxicology Section:

I would like to hear your opinion on those, and any valuable additions
you might encounter.
  Dr.Ir. Chris T.A. Evelo PhD
  Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology Section; Universiteit
  P.O. Box 616; NL-6200 MD Maastricht; The Netherlands
  Visiting address: Universiteitssingel 50, Room 4.162
  tel: +31-43-3881231 +31-43-3881417;  fax: +31-43-3670940
  email: C.Evelo at