job opportunity in pharmacokinetics

Huntpharm huntpharm at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 17:30:47 EST 1997

I am looking for a person to establish and manage a laboratory for the
investigation of the pharmacokinetics in multiple animal species. A full
range of ADME studies supporting both early compound selection and
subsequent clinical development will be conducted.  Techniques will
include analytical method development, radiometric analyses,
pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling, and small and large animal
models for the prediction of pharmacokinetic parameters in man. This
person will represent Pharmacokinetics on interdisciplinary project teams,
monitor contracted work, and prepare IND/NDA ADME summaries.We are a
leading pharmaceutical company with research facilities in Connecticut and
can provide excellent benefits (health insurance, dental and vision plan,
paid vacations and more. A high impact, high profile position.  All
candidates must have industry experience with pharmaceutical or bio-tech
company or be from a contract facility.  Please contact Scott Shanes by
phone at 609-584-8733 EXT. 218, fax CV to 609-584-9575 or E-Mail to
SIS at diedremoire.com or Neurohunt at aol.com.