Psychopharmacology, states of consciousness and psi

qman at coretop-asy-3 qman at coretop-asy-3
Sat Jul 26 22:35:06 EST 1997

Edyta & Steven <edyta at gtc.net> writes:

>Howard Olson wrote:

>>         Has anybody done any work since Prof. Charles Tart on the
>> effect of
>> marijuana or anandamide (the endogenous cannibinoid ligand) on human
>> states of consciousness or psi, in particular?

>   Have you tried ethnopharmacology?  There should be some recent
>studies being done.  -Steven

I tried responding to edyta at gtc.net, but I get errors back.

Does anyone know what ethnopharmacology is?

Repsonses to    just me are  fine.    Or to  the  group  (I am  sure a
discussion on  ethnopharmacology will be  much more interesting than a
discussion on homosexuality being a  jewish conspiracy, or a neat  way
to get free sex site passwords).

Anybody  have any suggestions   on good Toxicology programs?  Graduate
school that is?  I am interested in Forensic Tox and Med Tox.

-- dave
qman at amenti.rutgers.edu