web page on toxics, with databases

DFAGIN dfagin at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 15:57:21 EST 1997

Toxicologists, and other interested parties:

This is to inform you of a new web site that provides excerpts and
background data from the new book, Toxic Deception: How the Chemical
Industry Manipulates Science, Bends the Law, and Endangers Your Health. We
have also tried to provide an extensive list of resources for those who
want to learn more about the subject.

Bob Herbert described the book in the Feb. 17 issue of The New York Times
as "the story of the triumph of a special interest over the public
interest." We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions on our site.

www.essential.org/cpi/studies/toxic/index.html

Or, for those of you with mail browers that can read this link, click on:
<A HREF="www.essential.org/cpi/studies/toxic/index.html">
www.essential.org/cpi/studies/toxic/index.html</A>

Dan Fagin
co-author, Toxic Deception