Physicals Constants on CD-ROM?

Dirk Melcher dirk at
Sun Mar 30 11:46:24 EST 1997

On Thu, 27 Mar 1997 02:33:53 GMT, Nastaran Nazmi <nasti at> wrote:
>Thanks for those to answered by last question! Now I have another one!
>Does anyone know of an electronic data base or CD-ROM that one could buy
>access to that would have physical/chemical contants for various
>environmental chemicals?  I am particulary interested in things like MW,
>Henry's Law, Kow, Koc etc.
>Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi Nastaram,
if your're interested in pesticides try:

Wauchope R.D., Butler, T.M., Hornsby A.G., Augustjin-Beckers P.W.M.
and Burt J.P. (1992): The SCS/ARS/CES Pesticide Properties database
for Environmental Decision-Making. Vol. 123 of "Reviews of
Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. Springer, New York

It's a good old book, but I thing it's alos available on floppy disk

* Dirk Melcher         email: Dirk.Melcher at usf.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE *
* Doerper Damm 4                 Fax  : 0541-969-2599            *
* 49134 Wallenhorst-Rulle        Tel. : 05407-7636               *