Toxicology Course Book Quest

Fisher bchcwu at polyu.edu.hk
Thu Nov 20 21:40:43 EST 1997

I am current teaching tocicolgy at university (biology) level
Theses books are quite good , and touch all aspects of toxicology:

Fundamental Toxicology for Chemists The Royal Society ofChemistry, 1996CRC
Press 1996Raven 1994

Basic Toxicology : Fundamentals, Target, Organs and Risk Assessment
Hemisphere Publication 1996 byLu F C