Automated Genetic Toxicity Assay Systems

Yoroya yoroya at
Mon Oct 20 21:32:30 EST 1997

Pharmaceutical Researchers/Testing Labs:

     Interested in automating such genetic toxicity assays as the micronucleus,
 metaphase finding, single-cell gel electrophoresis (Comet) assays?  How about
 in an automated high-resolution colony counter for the mouse lymphoma and Ames

     Visit our website to view our entire line of automated systems for these
 FDA-compliant genetic toxicity assays.  Questions or concerns?  Call me.

Bob Hummel
Loats Associates