Proteases in digetive tract

Achim Recktenwald, Ph.D. reckteac at ibex.ca
Fri Oct 24 13:07:58 EST 1997

I was not sure were to post this, therefore, I cross-posted it to
several groups.

We are developing an enzyme as an oral drug.
The enzyme has to be in a form resistent to the naturally occurring
proteases in the digestive tract, especially those in the small
intestine. In order to be able to test our formulations in vitro we need
to know which proteases are present.

I am looking now for a publication or other reference describing the mix
of proteases present in the digestive tract of humans and/or mice.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

Achim

P.S. Please send a copy of your answer to me as email. Our usenet-server
is not the most reliable.
Achim Recktenwald, PhD
IBEX Technologies, Inc.
5485 rue Pare