sue at addressin.sig
Wed Sep 24 19:53:34 EST 1997
rellim at MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU (Chuck Miller) wrote:
>All forms of Hg are toxic and should be treated as such.
>A cautionary tale of (di)methyl mercury toxicity (leading to the death of a
>prominent metal chemist/toxicologist, Dr. Karen Wetterhahn of Dartmouth
>University) appears in the September '97 issue of Scientific American on
Does the article give any idea of the suspected dose of the dimethyl
Hg or any other details that didn't appear in press reports?
Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!
sue at interport net
More information about the Toxicol