POSSIBLE DOMINION SEMICONDUCTOR PIPELINE

Bernard P. Murray, PhD bpmurray*STUFFER* at socrates.ucsf.edu
Sun Aug 16 02:41:40 EST 1998

In article <20282-35D3B60A-34 at newsd-112.bryant.webtv.net>,
reformer4pw at webtv.net (Michael Ragland) wrote:

>    I live in Prince William County, Virginia. Its INNOVATION at Prince
> William in Manassas contains George Mason University branch campus,
> IBM-Toshiba Dominion Semiconductor Plant, America Type Culture and
> Lockheed Martin. Virginia and particularly Prince William County is
> engaged in corporate welfare subsidy and plans on making Prince William
> the Silicon Valley in Virginia.

[snip]

>    Anybody who reads this that is affiliated with environmental
> organizations which deal with the hazards of industrial waste water in
> rivers, please spread this information by word of mouth and writing
> letters to newspapers, etc.
>    Its true that none of these plans have materialized yet but it is
> something that is being seriously considered by Dominion and Prince
> William County. That very fact needs to be exposed and criticized NOW.
> For the record my name is Michael Ragland

For an assessment of the toxicological effects of semiconductors
on the environment you may wish to check your neighbours at the
University of Maryland in Baltimore as their toxicology program
has a particular interest in this.  From what I remember there is
also a group working on this at NIEHS in North Carolina.

     Bernard
--
Bernard P. Murray, PhD