TESTING ON ANIMALS-HELP

Dan dash33 at nr.infi.net
Mon Feb 16 12:22:09 EST 1998

Rachel-

See if there's anything on the Society of Toxicology site.
[www.toxicology.org]
  If not, e-mail them a request for printed materials on the subject.
There are several organizations of medical and scientific persons who
seek to present the other side of the issue, but they certainly aren't
as vocal , well-funded, and net-savvy as the organizations against
animal testing.
I haven't got these organizations' info at hand- hopefully the SOT
site will list them.
I am cross posting this to a toxicology newsgroup in an attempt to
help you find the balance you seek;  several of the other groups
you've posted to are likely dominated by the 'animal rights' point of
view .
-Dan