Has any one here seen this book??????

Explorer2 news at gate.net
Thu Jan 15 00:09:19 EST 1998

Has any one seen this book (Chemical Brain Injury) By
Dr. Kaye Kilburn?

I would like to see what other Toxicologist think of this book.

I was not able to find any information about clo2 doing damage to the
nervous system in any other books or reports, they all seem to get caught up
in the pulmonary problems, and let the damage to the brain and nervous
system go un-noticed.

Is Dr. Kilburn the only Dr. in the USA to have found out that clo2 will
cause damage to the nervous system, and cause seizures?

Please let me know if you have seen this in your patients.
With the wide spread use of clo2 in paper mills, I hope other Dr. are seeing
these problems, if not the people of the USA are in trouble.

Thanks for your replies.

Save USA