Looking for studies on passive inhalation of marijuana smoke

No_Caveat at Yahoo.com No_Caveat at Yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 18:45:26 EST 1998

Looking for studies on passive inhalation of marijuana smoke

The subject line pretty much sums up my quest. I am looking for a couple of
studies/articles to use, which refute the "I was at a party and must have
breathed some pot smoke" defense to positive drug test results for a drug-free
work place w/c case.

There was a study done, in 1988 I believe, by Cone & Johnson, and a subsequent
article published in a Pharmacological Journal. However, I cannot seem to
recall the journal nor the title of the article.

It is greatly appreciated if your response could be emailed to me directly.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

AW Harper
No_Caveat at Yahoo.com
http://members.tripod.com/~NoCaveat/awh.html