Electric shock and long term effects?

anonymous atheist1 at together.net
Thu Mar 5 18:25:49 EST 1998


  I know someone that touched a metal
appliance that was touching a 120 volt wire. The person touched  the
appliance with thier hand and was thrown backwards.
Yes they are still alive but the have nerve damage in their arms. It seems
to be getting progressively worse and I was wondering if anyone has any
experience with the long term effects of electric shock. There isn't much
information about. If anyone can help me out that would be great. Thank
you.





More information about the Toxicol mailing list