pesticide residues in cotton processing

stanbro stanbro at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 17 10:46:34 EST 1998

There are 78 postings in MEDLINE for pesticide residues and cotton--some are not
relevant because they refer to deliberate use of pesticide-impregnated cotton
materials as insect control devices (eg. bed-nets for mosquito control), but
others may be useful for you. To find them, go to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Find the
screen for Advanced Search of MEDLINE using PubMed. Select "MeSH Terms" from the
Select Field pull-down. In the Enter Query box, type: pesticide residues.  When
the new screen appears, select "Text Word" from the Select Field pull-down for
the Add Terms box, and in the box, type:
cotton. You should now get the screen with a grey box saying 78 refs have been
found. Click on that and you're in business!--Helen S.