Medical Selection of Life Risks

tng tng at nospam.grovereference.com
Wed Oct 21 13:21:12 EST 1998

I hope this post isn't too "commercial" for this board...

I work for Grove's Dictionaries Inc., the publisher of a
highly-respected reference on insurance medicine, Medical
Selection of Life Risks.

Now on its fourth edition, the book covers topics like disability
underwriting, impaired lives annuities, musculoskeletal and
soft tissue disorders. There is also new material on the underwriting
of genetic diseases that addresses the ethical
issues concerning the industry.

Please browse the webpage for more information, or to purchase the
publication online over a secure connection:

http://www.grovereference.com/Science/MedlLifeRisks.htm

I do hope that this title proves interesting and useful to you!

Therese Ng
www.grovereference.com
--
Surf Usenet at home, on the road, and by email -- always at Talkway.
http://www.talkway.com