Toxicology reference at a reduced price

tng at tng at
Tue Sep 8 16:22:50 EST 1998

Forgive the commercial nature of the post, but I thought this would be of
interest to the newsgroup:

Grove's Dictionaries Inc., the publisher of The Dictionary of Toxicology (now
on its second edition), is offering the reference work at $100.00, $25.00 off
the regular price.

The book is edited by Ernest Hodgson, Richard B. Mailman & Janice E. Chambers.
A sampling of topics covered by the work: toxic and chemical compounds and
groups of compounds; measurement of toxicity; diagnosis and treatment;
environmental pollutants; pertinent regulations, organizations, government
bodies and associations in North America and Western Europe.

For more information, please visit our website:

Thanks very much!

Therese Ng
Web Marketing Manager
Grove's Dictionaries Inc.