Searching for PhD in toxicology

Andrew Vladimirov begemoth at globalnet.co.uk
Tue Sep 8 20:00:49 EST 1998

I'm interested in getting PhD in toxicology, esp. in the fields of
toxinology or neurotoxicology employing highly selective neurotoxins
 AF64A, 6OHDA, etc., ).
I expect to be graduated (Pharmacology with Toxicology BSc, King's College,
University of London) with first or good second first degree next year. I
have experience of both in vitro and in vivo work in King's and abroad and
also familiar with clinical practice.
    I would be grateful to recieve any advice or  information regarding my
request.

                                               Thank You.
                                                                  Andrew. A.
V.