Information please

The Breeze fullmoon at airmail.net
Mon Sep 14 13:06:26 EST 1998

I have encountered a urine test with the following results:

  Initial test results                   GC/MS confirmation (6 months
later)

 THC - 135 ng                                   THC - 84 ng
 Cocaine - 5,000 ng                          Cocaine - 17,064 ng

It is my limited understanding THC has a 'half-life' of 17 days, and
cocaine 5 days.

Can anyone shed some light on what is happening here, and possibly
suggest what (if different) an expected value should be after 6 months?