Benzene - how dangerous is it

Lisa lisse at saintmail.net
Tue Dec 21 21:03:50 EST 1999

Hi, Chuck.

Thanks for the info. I am also trying to find out the danger, in term of
toxicological evidence, for placing a gas station right next to a
primary school which houses more than one thousand of little school
children.

If there is any toxicological study on such issue, I would very much
like to know about it. If you or anyone here know anything about this
issue, or if you have any suggestion, please feel free to tell me. I am
all ears.

Since I do not usually subscribe to this newsgroup, would you kindly
cc a copy of whatever you post on this and other related subject to me,
at lisse at saintmail.net, please?

Thank you again.

Lisa

In article <199912172331.RAA05068 at majestic.tcs.tulane.edu>,
rellim at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu ("Chuck Miller") wrote:
> Hi Lisa,
>
> You can learn more about benzene and its toxic effects at
> http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/cxcx3.html
>
> For more information see the FAQ for the bionet.toxicology news group.
> Happy surfing.
>
> --
> Charles A. Miller III, Ph.D.
> Assistant Professor
> Environmental Health Sciences, SL29
> Tulane Univ. School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
> and Tulane-Xavier Center for Bioenvironmental Research
> 1430 Tulane Ave.
> New Orleans, LA 70112
> (504) 585-6942 fax: (504) 584-1726
> rellim at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu