heavy metals in two kids

david moore davidrmoore01 at email.msn.com
Fri Oct 8 00:03:09 EST 1999

yes, tock, i'm wearing my science fiction filter. kids, not mine, are indeed
having their data passed before their pediatrician, and some sort of toxics
team (volunteers, i believe).

thanks for your concern.

Tock <Tock at ticnet.com> wrote in message
news:C9FF6ED748376038.DFDF393985BFA010.421FBA7233C2A009 at lp.airnews.net...
: Sure hope you have sense enough to trust your family doctor's advice
before
: falling to the Scientology (a cult started by a science fiction writer)
crap
: someone posted . . .
: --tock
:
:
: david moore wrote in message ...
: just getting started in trying to get directed to resources re: possible
: toxicity in 2 kids, age 2 and 4. they have had reports worked up from hair
: samples. approx. 6 (or more?) other families scattered in the area are
: reporting problems. an attorney is investigating.
:
: no noticeable sypmtoms, except possibly a lengthy asthmatic like "cold"
for
: the youngest. parents are being "advised" about $1700/ea blood tests. i
: don't have the hair reports in front of me, but would appreciate any
: links/suggestions you might know of offhand. thanks.
:
: --
: david moore
: